KWRC’s services focuses on water right consulting and assisting groundwater management districts in water conservation, particularly in the development and implementation of Local Enhanced Management Areas (LEMAs). See more below and at the link above.
We invite you to subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up with Kansas water resources happenings.
Clients include municipalities, industry, an investment firm, irrigators, and groundwater management districts.
- water right reviews
- assisting industry in finding a source of water for expansion;
- assisting water right holders in making changes and conversions to their water rights;
- assisting municipalities in evaluating the sufficiency of their existing water rights; identifying best solutions to meet future needs, and developing a strategy to perfect their water rights;
- assisting a groundwater management district in its Local Enhanced Management Area (LEMA) development and implementation;
- assisting an out-of-state investment firm to evaluate a large tract of water rights for sale, and
- evaluating the effect of neighboring water right changes on client water rights.
For more, see About KWR Consulting